Industrial Toys is a AAA mobile developer founded by Halo veteran Alex Seropian. Our mission is to make games that are Mobile To The Core! We are currently working to bring cutting edge FPS gaming to your phone. If you’re interested in working with veteran mobile, console, and PC developers in creating new AAA experiences to reach billions of mobile players around the world we would like to hear from you!
- Planning, coordinating, and confirming domestic and international travel.
- Owning and maintaining executive calendars including scheduling meeting room space.
- Maintaining calm while handling competing demands.
- Providing high-level administrative support including new employee onboarding, office supply management, and individual equipment needs.
- Proactively managing your executive’s time through calendar management and by acting as liaison between executive, staff and guests.
- Keep track of important shared studio resources
- Coordinating large-scale meetings and events including happy hours, team lunches, team off-sites, logistics and team activities.
- Coordinate contracted employees via Salesforce.
- Managing Vendors including initial setup, relationship management, and PO processing
- Tracking and managing expense reporting and planning travel for the studio and executive leaders.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft or Google office products such as Outlook, Excel, Word, etc
Company: Electronic Arts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A