Qualification :ITI, Diploma in Electrical or Equivalen
Experience :Should have Minimum 5 to 7 years experience in construction Industry (Gulf Experience preferred)
- He should have the ability to Review electrical engineering drawings and refer issues requiring changes.
- Should be well through of all electrical drawings including coordination and RCP.
- He should review the require material list whether it is correctly taken from the approved drawings.
- Assign job tasks and work as per electrical project schedules.
- Review all electrical drawings with foreman performing on assigned jobs to them.
- Inspect to check whether the execution is as per the plan by the foreman.
- Stimulate fabrication standards to ensure quality work attained from assigned staff.
- Recruit, guide, train, monitor and transfer assigned employees as required.
- Recommend effective solutions specified particular weight related to employment status of employees.
- Schedule, assign, plan and supervise electrical shop personnel performance on different electrical projects.
- Plan and prepare work and equipment usage schedules.
- Develop electrical expenditures priority and equipment and appliance maintenance procedures.
- Develop electrical material and labor forecasts.
- Train and inform employees about new work procedures.
- Provide information on modification on work policies, safety regulations, electrical codes and specifications.
- Review new project plans and inspect to ensure compliance with current electrical codes and maintenance
- Support engineer in site related issues related to modification and necessary changes which require prior approval before the installation.
Nationality : Indian
Email : [Confidential Information]
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.