Trading & Contracting
The construction site electrical engineer performs various tasks, duties, and responsibilities as shown in the following job description example:
- Working with high and low voltage equipment; and managing power generation, transmission and distribution
- Developing electrical equipment and power distribution equipment specifications, as well as preparing electrical load calculations for single and three phase loads
- Utilizing experience with power system analysis tool to prepare electrical single line drawings, schematics and detail drawings as required
- Managing and maintaining building services, such as lighting, heating, ventilation and lift systems; and working with renewal energy sources
- Overseeing maintenance, testing and repair of company-owned electrical equipment; and reporting issues on time to the managing authorities
- Drawing up project plans, making models, prototypes and circuit diagrams for high and low voltage electrical equipment; and carrying out feasibility studies for new technical developments.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: QAR3,000.00 – QAR5,500.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Doha: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Electrical Engineer: 4 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.