Job description / Role
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
The Sales Engineer serves as an essential interface between the customer and the business in assigned region. Responsible for delivering profitable sales growth by developing relationships with the customer at all levels and manage and maintain the Channel sales and organization for the region ensuring sales and capacity forecasts are kept up to date. Meeting targets set out by the Sales & Marketing Management.
Principal Account abilities
– Cultivate long-term relationships at all levels with existing and new customers
– Identify new business opportunities and build market intelligence by regular customer engagement
– Develop sales and marketing strategies to drive profitable sales growth
– Discuss and explore technical solutions with customers, contractors and engineering consultants
– Lead the proposal team during tender clarifications and contract negotiation to successful conclusion
– Regularly update the sales database and provide management with order forecasts.
– Must be able to travel at least 50% of the time to meet customers & seek new opportunities.
Communications and Working Relationships
– Confident, highly motivated self-starter with a strong desire to achieve results
– Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
– Commercially astute with analytical ability
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Strong presentation skills
– Highest standards of integrity and compliance
– Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time
– Fluent in English & Arabic
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.