Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Electrical Inspector to join our team! In this role you will get to Inspect petrol station during various stages of construction and remodeling to ensure compliance with applicable electrical codes, ordinance, regulations and client specification.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Inspect petrol station during various stages of construction and remodeling to ensure compliance with applicable electrical codes, ordinance, regulations and client specification.
- Examine plans and specifications of new construction, additions and alterations to petrol station to determine compliance with the provisions of applicable electrical codes, ordinances and regulations.
- Inspect electrical installations and a large variety of other complex and routine building electrical system elements.
- Issue notices to comply on violations maintain records of history of facts for possible legal actions.
- Investigate complaints and make inspections of existing buildings to determine if hazardous or illegal conditions exist.
- Assist the public at the front counter issue permits and accept plans.
- Inspect temporary electrical systems at special events.
- Confer with architects, contractors, builders and the general public in the field and office explain
- and interpret electrical code requirements and restrictions.
- Maintain files and reports regarding inspection and plan check activities and findings.
- Inspection, sampling and testing of materials to assure that compliance with the contract specification.
- Sampling for testing of construction material to confirm compliance with the contract specification.
- Identify non-conforming work or materials, notify contractor and keep a record. Follow up corrective and preventive measure taken by the Contractor.
- Assist in the review and forward comments on the contractor’s method statement for execution of the works.
- Assist in the review and forward any comments on the contractor’s technical submittals.
- Carry out the final inspection for certification of final completion and handing over of the works.
- Inspect the work done by the contractor(s) to ascertain that work is executed in accordance with the Contract Documents and accepted practice
- Inspect the on-site and off-site materials to be used in the project and organize field and laboratory tests, conducted by others, on construction materials to ascertain their compliance with the specifications and determine it acceptability for use on the project.
- Liaise with the ARE for the effective implementation of the quality management systems and site supervision provision activities.
- Implement the site supervision quality procedures, and review submission requirements of the project, along with the contractor.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years experience in construction supervision of similar network projects in UAE.
- Having valid driving license in UAE.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:ConfidentialParsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.