Image Associates Inc.
Metal manufacturer needs an Electrical Engineer to design, install, and maintain the electrical, electronic, and control systems of the plant. Work with plant personnel in developing process solutions, and in maintaining overall plant capability. Help develop and improve a system for effective equipment predicted and preventive maintenance.
Responsible for all phases of plant and equipment troubleshooting, plant wiring, PLC programming, internal computer network systems, HMI Interface systems, data collection. Should have the ability to do hands-on repairs, install components, read and create electrical diagrams. Will mentor maintenance technicians. Provide engineering support for plant additions, capital equipment projects for a 24/7 operation.
- BS in engineering or related field is required.
- Knowledge of and experience with PLC, VFDs and IBA analyzer.
- Full competency with MS Office and general computer operations
- Must have 10+ years’ engineering experience supervising in an industrial manufacturing environment. Must understand intricacies of unique production equipment and use this knowledge to enhance operational metrics
- Must possess strong written and communication skills
- Ability to effectively lead and manage a diverse team through delegation and empowerment, drive projects through to completion, and build a team-oriented environment
- Experience using Lean Manufacturing principles
Pearl Martin, Image Associates Inc. pearl AT jobspot DOT com
Please look me up on LinkedIn, and send me an invitation to Link: www.linkedin.com/in/pearlmartin1
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.