Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises - Arenco Group
Job description / Role
• Overall independent incharge of Electrical LV and ELV services at site.
• Raise material requisitions for all electrical services for procurement as per the project scope.
• Review shop drawings with respect to the design (tender) drawings for compliance with the design intent and provide feedback with appropriate comments/ approval.
• Review Electrical & ELV shop drawings in conjunction with the structural and mechanical engineers, MEP coordinators to ensure engineering co-ordination.
• Review Electrical services material proposals/ submittals against specified technical performance requirements and advise on the appropriateness of the proposals/ submittals.
• Attend factory inspection/ visit when required.
• Prepare, review and obtain consultants approval of Method statements.
• Monitor and ensure compliance of Electrical logs like shop drawings, material submittals, RFIs, WIRs etc. and material delivery tracking.
• Attend meetings and interact with design consultants, supervision consultants, main contractor and client for all Electrical engineering, construction, testing & commissioning activities.
• Draft letters related to construction/ commercial issues and coordinate for submission.
• Prepare progress percentage and coordinate for monthly billing submission.
• Monitor and ensure scheduled compliance of work progress for Electrical activities.
• Guide, lead, assign work and monitor progress of Electrical site team of Foremen/ chargehand/workers.
• Review IRs and coordinate with supervision consultants for approval.
• Review design omissions/ discrepancies, raise RFIs and resolve with main contractor/consultants.
• Track all Electrical work progress at site as per approved baseline program and update program in coordination with main contractor’s project planner.
• Arrange training for client’s representative.
• Certify inhouse work group incentives/ subcontractor payments.
• Coordinate with draughtsman for modification/ changes at site, redlining for IR submissions and submission/ approval of as-built drawings.
• Manage Electrical costs within budget.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.