Job description / Role
The role of the Director of Education and Cultural Engagement will be to develop and lead the education strategy and programmes for the Museum.
Internationally renowned art and civilization museum
* Supervise the conception and the production of all cultural, education, mediation, and publication programmes
* Strongly focus on Community and Academic Engagement in order to attract various audience segments.
* Establishes initiatives, cultural and educational programmes for the public’s engagement with the most innovative and interactive techniques
* Develop and implement an outreach strategy for the museum to target audience segments, with the aim to enhance the visitor’s visit, to make the museum a place for many communities, and to attract new audiences
* Amplify the educational mission of the museum, in order to become a space for Education excellence and a learning platform,
* Attractive salary + housing allowance, visa & medical care