The Risk Data Analyst or Associate, Risk Data Governance and Analytics, has experience in the areas of finance, risk exposure and transactional data. In addition, the incumbent has experience with business information systems and information requirements for clients and exposure data co-stakeholders. This role also contributes to the business certification of exposure data, monitoring and reporting of exposure data, and obtaining data from the data warehouse. enterprise, data repositories and registration systems.
- Perform benchmarking against standards.
- Participate in the assessments of the documentation associated with the operational risk assessments of the company
- Develop, design and produce operational reports for the target audience of EDC management in the following areas: risk quantification, enterprise risk management, accounting, internal audit, risk management committee, and for presentation to the Business Plan and the annual financial statements.
- Provide assistance in reviewing surveillance reports.
- Participate in evaluations of documentation associated with transactions.
- Participate in data analysis to support qualitative, quantitative and / or predictive analysis
- Thoroughly monitor and govern the properties of risks that relate to EDC’s transactional data as a subject matter expert.
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of operational analysis and risk management
- Experience with data entry of financial instruments for analytical systems
- Proficiency in both official languages
- Hands-on experience with VBA, Power BI, Python or other business intelligence and analysis tools
- At least 2 years of advanced MS Excel experience
- At least 1 year (partner) or 3 years (analyst) of risk management and financial and strategic intelligence experience or related experience
- Undergraduate degree in business administration, computer science or a related field
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: BrantFord, CA
Application Deadline: N/A