The mission of the Partners Channel is to forge and nurture partnerships that will boost trade for Canada. It does this by fostering the formation of partnerships and business ecosystems that will benefit Canadian businesses and also spill over to the country.
- Work with EDC stakeholders to refine and develop EDC’s partnership commitments and solutions.
- Negotiate and implement initiatives that meet the needs of Canadian businesses.
- Gather partner feedback (Partner Voice) and market intelligence through active networking and research.
- Identify, foster, evaluate and prioritize opportunities for collaboration with new or existing partners that will bring value to a broad base of customers in EDC’s target market.
- Communicate key performance indicators to senior management and conduct quarterly reviews with partners.
- Act as the main point of contact for active partners to ensure value creation and evolve the partnership during its life cycle.
- Implement initiatives by building on project management skills and collaborating with EDC stakeholders, so as to serve needs arising from partnerships (e.g. content, communication, marketing, reporting and prior checking).
Qualification & Experience:
- University degree in administration, information technology or a related field
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in managing strategic account relationships or executing strategic alliances
- Strong experience in project management and working with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent negotiating and communication skills (oral and written) and great analytical mind
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in finance or the information technology industry
- Excellent understanding of EDC’s business (e.g. segments and industries)
- Mindset of business development (e.g. sense of initiative and orientation towards results)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Quebec City, CA
Application Deadline: N/A