Quest Search and Selection
Quest Search & Selection is currently is currently working with one of the best retailer brand in the Middle East within fashion and loungewears. They are an omnichannel business and have established 40 retail stores across the UAE, Qatar, Kuwait and KSA.
This is a relocation opportunity to Dubai where you will take full responsibility for setting net revenue and budget forecasts & managing all digital marketing channels.
The roles and responsibilities in this eCommerce Manager role –
- Manage website so as to maximize Sales and Customer purchase experience
- Drive the growth of e-commerce through the development and delivery of the digital strategic plan.
- Lead a team of 4 including eCommerce trading, social and customer service.
- Lead the customer loyalty scheme, analyzing data in order to create marketing insights.
- Manage media campaigns including Organic and paid search/social , PR/Influencers, Email/SMS campaigns
- Track E-Commerce metrics so as to maximize learnings and optimize key ratios
- Develop effective creative advertising and promotions in line with the brand
- Managing relationship with external and internal stakeholders
To be successful in this eCommerce Manager position –
- 6+ years of hands-on E-Commerce and or Digital marketing – either on the brand or agency side
- You must have experience in a pure play business from a fashion, activewear or underwear background
- 2+ years of P&L ownership & leading a team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment; a very much hands-on individual where you will oversee every part of the website
- Expertise/working knowledge in Magento is desirable
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and dealing with all levels including board level
Benefits of this eCommerce Manager role –
- Tax free salary
- A booming GCC market (comparative to UK)
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Full visa to work in Dubai
- Annual Flights home
- Private Healthcare
This is an incredible opportunity to be part of a number of a growing brand. If you fell this role is for you, please apply today.
To be successful in this eCommerce Manager position –6+ years of hands-on E-Commerce and or Digital marketing – either on the brand or agency sideYou must have experience in a pure play business from a fashion, activewear or underwear background2+ years of P&L ownership & leading a teamAbility to thrive in a fast-paced environment; a very much hands-on individual where you will oversee every part of the websiteExpertise/working knowledge in Magento is desirableEducated to degree level or equivalentExcellent communication and presentation skills and dealing with all levels including board level
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.