Nestle Middle East
Job description / Role
The eCommerce Development Manager will support in developing strategy and framework for NestlÃ© to compete in an Omni channel landscape. He/She will also support in development of eCommerce teams and development and coaching of indirect reports, along with building the required tools for transfer of eCommerce knowledge across different departments. He/She will negotiate customer BDA agreements at a regional level and support/guide local negotiations at a country level.
A day in the life of
– Lead and drive the strategy of online market share growth by brand/category/eRetailers and Online Sales growth (as per target) with all the key stakeholders
– Sales across the Operating Countries, Digital, Media and Brand team
– Ensure eCommerce content accuracy and quality by monitoring compliance and performance of digital content vs. defined standards and target. Identify gaps and partner with the digital teams to outline winning practices and supporting tools in order to define content optimization plan and implementation with key online eRetailers
– Develop an eCommerce media framework for data and pre and post evaluations to get learnings and insights to improve future activations online
– Create tailor made strategies by brand (sizing the opportunity, setting KPIs/fair share, strategic partners, go-to-market approach, etc.)
– Accelerate knowledge Transfer of eCommerce across different functions and departments
– Leverage on eShopper insights to develop tools and practices to manage online eRetailers, further supporting the deployment of the eCommerce group strategy, driving online category growth
– Define online strategies and coordinate implementation of eRetailer (s) plans in line with business requirements by supporting implementation of defined solutions to:
– Activate the 4Ps online
– Disproportionally win in share and distribution with new items
– Multi-item baskets shopper concepts
– Work closely with the consumer insights team in identify online trends in the region and capitalizing on insight that will help Nestle win online
– Build market intelligence reports, competitive analysis and monitoring insights, as well as measure marketplace KPIs to ensure Nestle products are set to perform against competition and feedback to Nestle commerce lead to influence product, offering, packaging and content
– Ensure achievement of agreed eRetailer (s) targets/KPIs, and track eRetailer performance (CCS) in ensuring a profitable growing channel
– Identify and implement eCommerce structure across countries and ensure Nestleis in a position to cater to and win in eCommerce locally
– Partner with Supply Chain to map the whole end-to-end flow (physical product and information) to optimize our route to market – especially for the new channel / eRetailers (e.g. Pure Player exclusive retailers online) via product range optimization and activities’ optimization along the value chain.
– Develop and lead a governance team with supply chain, sales, quality control and compliance to ensure eCommerce supply solutions are implemented with complete compliance in terms of the full end to end process of the shopper journey.
– Develop eFriendly packaging as part of best practices on eCommerce based on the global Packaging playbook.
– Develop eBundles and online specific items based on online feedback and understanding the consumer in the channel
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.