BAC Middle East
Job description / Role
On behalf of our client we are looking for a seasoned Marketplace & E-Commerce customer success & support Lead for managing the E2E flows with the ability to interface with clients and suppliers to ensure a high level of satisfaction by resolving any arising issues.
– Manage aspects of the user experience including better optimising for site content, setting up and executing promotions, and continuously optimising site merchandising,
– Ensure the accuracy of merchandising, product information, promotions and assets on the production site, consistently monitoring and checking everything is running smoothly,
– Working closely with merchants for maintaining the accuracy and running smooth orders, collections and ensure the merchant cycle completed successfully,
– Maintain updates and resolve issues regarding site experience,
– Work closely with developer, designer and business development team for ensuring assisting new features, capabilities, design for improving overall experience,
– Working closely with customer care lead for evaluating users’ issues, comments, feedback and implement a close loop resolution technique for delivering solutions and improve the overall experience,
– Assist in executing an ongoing strategy for e-Commerce, inclusive of both sales and marketing plans.
– Continuously seek new ways of understanding and fulfilling the needs of our customers, improving customer satisfaction in the shopping funnel and journey.
– Work closely with technology and brand teams to identify and drive opportunities to optimize navigation and usability to maximize conversion.
– Ensure all products are placed in their respective merchandise division online, which will be beautifully and strategically merchandised across the site, and represented in the category listing pages and trend shops,
– Data analysis on competitive products and competitors to adjust category strategy based upon assessment of the competition and analyse and report on emerging online trends,
– Daily monitoring of incoming products to ensure the product listings are maintained and updated,
– Support and contribute to the creation and execution of all e-commerce promotional activities,
– Maintain and optimise our website navigation including sorting/filtering options to provide an optimised shopping experience online,
– Responsible for increasing onsite search conversion and sales through continuous optimisation,
– Working closely with our sales & marketing team to transparently transfer problems to the adequate team member, document success stories and how to implement processes to continuously deliver better customer experience,
– Recommend web site improvements and develop budgets to support recommendations,
– Utilise customer and site visitor analytics to make data-driven decisions and derive insightful hypotheses that will optimise the shopping and navigational experience,
– Work collaboratively across Business Development, Marketing, and Operations to ensure site business objectives and KPIs are consistently achieved,
– Work with the Manager to develop Ecommerce assortments for the site – help identify any specific product development needed to drive business results,
– Work closely on the social feed within the platform to ensure high satisfaction for our clients, suppliers and develop techniques for maintaining the success for such feeds,
– Continuous focus with the team on driving conversion and revenue,
– Work closely with our fulfilment teams to ensure smooth product shipment to clients,
– Ensuring product delivery with no issues,
– Consistently monitor the Refund and Return queries triggered by clients for ensuring smooth policy implementation, working closely to understand reasons and work on avoiding them in future,
– Consistently monitor the finance aspects of the orders and/or Refund/Return queries and ensure that all invoices, receipts and orders are in organised and processed smoothly, correct and fix issues that might occur or those reported by the clients, fulfilment suppliers etc,
– Work closely with the admin team to ensure all requests are dealt with and clients are provided a high quality of service to fix any issues that might occur or be reported.