Goodwill of Southwestern Pennsylvania
Goodwill of Southwestern Pennsylvania is a nonprofit organization that funds job training, education, and other community programs by selling donated clothing and household items in Goodwill stores and online. We offer life-changing work on a mission-minded team. We are 1,000 working as one and each of us is essential to helping our community thrive. For three years running, Goodwill has been named to Forbes’ list of America’s “Most Inspiring Companies”.
We offer a wide range of career opportunities ranging from entry-level to management in retail, human services, and administrative fields. Learn more about working at Goodwill.
You can help. We can show you how.
Join our team of treasure hunters as an E-Commerce Associate. The Treasure Hunt may include researching antiques, collectibles, and designer items as well as photographing and posting items for sale online.
What is an E-commerce Associate at Goodwill?
- Work as a “Lister” of items that are to be sold on the Shopgoodwill.com auction site
- Researcher of antiques, collectibles, and designer items for their value
- Photograph items to post on Shopgoodwill.com website
What skills or experience does it take to be a “Lister” and work with an amazing team?
- Basic computer skills and the ability to learn new software in a timely manner
- Knowledge of antiques and collectable, designer names is a plus
- Ability to research items for their value via online search engines
- Experience with online selling is a plus
- Proficient Writing Skills
If you have these skills and the desire to work in a fun and growing atmosphere, please complete the online application!
External Hiring Range: $12.00/hour
Schedule: Monday – Friday with a flexible start time and lunch break! Schedule can vary depending on department needs.
Travel: No travel required.
- High school diploma or equivalent and 1 or more years of experience using the internet to find information required. OR
- Trade School degree in Digital Merchandising or similar/related and no experience.
- Experience with online merchandising, selling on auction sites preferred.
To apply to this position, copy & paste this link into your address bar:
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai