Delivering dedicated financial services to large divisions both directly and indirectly by performing an advisory role on all financial matters and financial performance and being a key part of decision making. The Business Finance Manager provides financial analysis of strategic and tactical initiatives on a proactive basis in order to facilitate decisions that directly impact the profitability of that area. The support they provide assists the business in setting strategies and provides an effective business partnering support to assist with implementing projects.
The position has full accountability for all aspects of Finance across dnata Travel GCC & Indian businesses operating in Corporate and B2C travel space as well as statutory responsibility for a number of businesses around the GCC.
- Experience and Qualifications
- Degree + ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- 10 years + experience at a senior finance level (Director level)
- Experience of working in the leisure travel industry or multinational business in the GCC
- Experience of working as part of a large Group
- Experience of major integration and transition projects
- Project management, process improvement and change management experience
- Experience of working in a matrix organisation where shared service functions are centralised
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A