[sc name=”320×320″ ]
The Inside Sales Associate is the first step in the sales journey in building sales and generating leads for the For Business (B2B) side of Dyson. This role is responsible for pre-qualifying inbound opportunities for sales pipeline growth, handling internal D2C sales transactions for select customers and scheduling sales team meetings via inbound and outbound activities. This role will also deliver technical service and support to owners of Dyson technology in the B2B channel.
- Engage and interact with decision makers at a senior level, using appropriate language and communication to build rapport and qualify
- Book appointments for field sales team and update via CRM system – Salesforce.com
- Troubleshoot and resolve all technical service issues
- Target decision makers within various sectors using Social Media tools such as Sales LinkedIn Navigator.
- Notify and partner with customers to resolve errors or discrepancies on orders
- Handle inbound calls, emails, live chats and web leads by properly qualifying and entering information into CRM system.
- Execute targeted outbound campaigns via existing Dyson database information, trade events, targets from sales team and purchased data
- Qualify select customers and complete D2C transactions utilizing transaction OneView system.
- Develop technical product expertise for all B2B products
- Answer incoming technical service calls and e-mails from B2B customers in USA and Canada (English speaking customers only).
- Daily entry of B2B service orders into CRM system (OneView)
- Targeted meetings per month will be achieved through a mix of Inbound & Outbound activities
- Respond to and qualify inquiries that come from digital and off-line sources- print ads, social media, paid search and word of mouth
- Transfer inbound calls intended for Consumer Call Center as required.
- Support assigned Regional Sales Team with meetings
- Provide order status information on B2B technical service orders as requested
- Schedule third-party service technicians to service products as needed
- Send monthly updates to the wider team on technical service resolutions and trends
- Coordinate and act as technical service liaison between B2B customers and internal departments
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong organizational skills, able to deal with multiple tasks simultaneously
- Comprehensive IT skills- Daily use with Sales Force and SAP OneView is key component of this role.
- Ability to clearly provide direction in written and verbal communications
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- 6 months to 3 years of service support experience, preferably in a Customer Service environment
- Knowledge of CRM systems and/or scheduling tools preferred
- Ability to build strong relationships with all types of people
- Experience communicating with various levels of an organization
- Proficient in computer skills- Excel, Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Must be highly motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Dynamic, energetic and engaging phone voice
- High sense of urgency and willingness to take ownership and see problems and challenges through to resolution
- Must have customer service experience
- Ability to influence customers via phone and email
- Ability to learn and adapt in an ever-changing and growing environment
- 6 months to 3 years telephone/inside sales experience, preferably in a B2B.
- Proven history of reaching and exceeding targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must thrive and be driven by targets/KPIs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
[sc name=”display” ]