[sc name=”320×320″ ]
Reporting to the Head of Reward for the Americas region, you will be a reward subject matter expert and will partner with HR generalists and stakeholders within the region. The Sr. Reward Partner will explore and lead the execution of a wide range compensation and benefits initiatives for Dyson Americas and act as a strategic consultant to the business. The successful candidate has proven analytical capabilities, can communicate and present statistical data in an uncomplicated way that adds value and supports decision making to deliver a seamless and impactful rewards programs.
- Review new legal requirements as it relates to pay in the US, Canada and Mexico.
- Partner with Senior HRBP’s across the region to understand the reward priorities for their business areas and plan initiatives that are relevant, timely and are in keeping with regional/global priorities and governance.
- Construct reward offers for senior hires, international moves, and localisations that balance the need for a creative package which is attractive to an individual, sits well with
- Dysons reward framework and gains buy in from those approving.
- Liaise with third party vendors in gathering business intelligence or in solving compensation and mobility problems.
- Manage mobility activities for Americas region: administration, analysis and vendor management. Liaise with Dyson HQ on international mobility case management.
- Partner with HRIS and People Analytics in enhancing processes and insights delivery.
- Plan and execute high quality compensation analyses of large data sets to distil insights and convey findings.
- Manage local end to end projects, managing resources, timelines and communications with stakeholders.
- Assist with HR technology implementations and data maintenance.
- Conduct compensation benchmarking studies and job analysis across Americas region.
- Develop and implement market compensation processes and programs to help attract and retain our talent and support our evolving compensation philosophy, while championing strong governance.
- Collaborate with Dyson Global Reward teams to harmonize and deliver global reward initiatives and practices.
- Act as point of escalation for a variety of reward related queries.
- Partner closely with HR Operations to ensure consistent data integrity and treatment.
- Collaborate with Finance, HR, Recruiting and leadership in solving both tactical and strategic compensation issues.
Qualification & Experience:
- Advanced excel expertise is required.
- Maintains confidentiality and delivers with accuracy and thoroughness in a timely manner.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Anticipates questions, thinks ahead, plans for contingencies. Finds alternative practical solutions when ideal solutions are not possible.
- Skilled in vendor relationship management.
- Ability to manage end to end projects.
- 5+ years of experience working in compensation and benefits roles, ideally within a global organization.
- Sales compensation/incentive design and administration experience.
- Excellent communication and teamwork. Prudently balances employee experience and operational efficiency, always with a solution orientation.
- Strong statistical analytical and presentation skills.
- Experience using MS Access, Workday, SharePoint, ADP Workforce Now preferred
- Experience with incentive plan creation and management (sales incentive plans, variable pay, exempt and non-exempt incentive plans, etc.) is desired.
- Experience in benefit management and administration, including audits is required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
[sc name=”display” ]