[sc name=”320×320″ ]
Build an exciting, rewarding career with us – help us make a difference for millions of people every day. Consider joining the Duke Energy team, where you’ll find a friendly work environment, opportunities for growth and development, recognition for your work, and competitive pay and benefits.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- High school diploma with successful completion of high school chemistry or equivalent.
- Must work rotating shifts, extended hours when certain plant conditions exist.
- Must successfully pass required EEI testing for position.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in chemistry analysis and two years in power plant operations or related industry, OR Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Chemical
- Engineering or equivalent.
Company: Duke Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Petersburg, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
[sc name=”display” ]