[sc name=”320×320″ ]
The C&I Site Manager is responsible for all aspects of the site, within the bounds of our contractual obligations. The incumbent is responsible for being a single point of contact for our customers at COD. They are the person at the other end of the line. Their primary duties are to ensure the acts of stewards and monitors of the system, through both alarms and direct access to the DAS, ensure maintenance is performed, coordinate services, inform customers on both kWh and financial performance of their systems. To do this, the incumbent must be fully versed in each of the contracts for the sites in their region.
- Create service cases and work orders as needed.
- Identify any additional services needed such as washing and vegetation control. Manage client approvals
- Upon acceptance and onboarding of a new system into the regional portfolio, ensure the site is fully configured into the DAS and that all desired performance alarms are configured and sending notifications to the proper triage inbox
- Invoice billable cases in an accurate (most important) and timely manner.
- Update on any site maintenances, planned and unplanned.
- Report Monthly on the status of performance guarantees
- Provide remote technical support to our customers, including, but not limited to:
- Perform system performance analysis and maintain updated performance reports.
- Make the necessary recommendations to resolve the underperformance.
- Expedite and provide update on approved repairs
- Assist Customers with Utility bill inquiries, bringing in O&M Support Services or REC Energy Analyst support as needed
- Walk customer through soft and hard resets of inverter(s).
- Review alarms inbox at least twice daily. troubleshoot alarms in the DAS and open or update cases and work orders as needed
- Manage cases and supporting work orders through resolution.
- Identify and determine root cause(s) of underperforming PV systems.
- Provide quotes and timelines for repairs requiring customer approval. If required, bring in Project Management support from O&M Support Services to assist with long lead or complex repairs.
- Properly tag cases and work orders to the proper job code
- Keep all case documentation and paperwork current and accurate.
- Schedule and dispatch service technicians, both REC and subcontracted, within your region.
- Walk customer through reboot procedure of DAS hardware.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date case management notes.
- Provide the customer site summaries on an annual, quarterly, or monthly basis, depending on
- Work directly with Field Service Technicians, Subcontractors, Vendors, and Facility Managers to resolve issues.
- Maintain daily records of activity on open cases.
- Ensure all sites have preventative maintenance properly scheduled per the contractual obligations
- Walk customer through de-energizing and re-energizing PV system.
- Oversee the timely and complete completion of Preventative Maintenance
- Status of Tier 1 issues must be reported on Daily with the client, unless an otherwise agreed to communication format has been established
Qualification & Experience:
- Portray a positive attitude and demonstrate professional and collaborative team working skills
- High skill level with MS Office software is required, especially Excel
- Basic knowledge of Solar PV equipment and show an active interest in growing knowledge base in this industry
- Strong organizational and customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete a variety of simultaneous tasks with a high level of organization and accuracy
- Ability to quickly adapt to change under pressure, while delivering quality results
- Ability to communicate information effectively, both orally and in writing
- Display good judgment and analytical skills
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and equipment manuals
- Experience working within cross-functional teams in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience with databases and electronic folders
Company: Duke Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greensboro, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A
[sc name=”display” ]
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai