Dubai Parks and Resorts
Responsible for daily supervision of all areas of Entrance Operations and continuing focus on one or more areas including, but not limited to: Ticketing, Turnstiles, Group Sales, Annual pass Processing, Guest Services, and Rental Services. Works closely with the other DPR Entertainment & Leisure divisions and industry partners to ensure a high quality and consistent product in order to deliver a superior guest experience, maximize employee satisfaction, and ensure optimum results in terms of attendance and revenues, aligning with the vision, mission and values of the Leisure and Entertainment division. Opening and closing of the park requires functional checks and follow up with all concerned departments. Entry Operations are the first and last thing all guests will experience. Ability to conduct on the job training for entry operations attendants, refresher trainings and conducting written assessment for certification.
- Conducts daily briefings and tracks meeting minutes.
- Ensures assigned area is operationally ready for arriving guests by assigned time.
- Monitors all employee hours including assigning timed breaks and lunches, ensuring that the operation is covered and all employee required breaks and lunches are issued in a timely manner. Documents any anomalies.
- Spot checks all cash handling procedures are being followed and any needed cash pulls are performed.
- Ensures all staff are in position, following set wardrobe standards and delivery exemplary guest service.
- Completes daily paperwork and logs all work issues on appropriate forms.
- Supervisory position leading cash handling staff in the hospitality industry.
- Fluent in English
- Excellent Guest and employee services skills
- Proven team leader that works well in a fast paced, hourly goal driven environment
- Background in hospitality management
- Extensive Cash Handling Experience
- Positive attitude, genuine smile
- Adapt to a changing work environment
- Leading a multicultural staff
- 3 years previous supervisory experience in Service/ Entertainment/ Hospitality industryv
Company: Dubai Parks and Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A