- Serco is looking to hire a BMS Technician for one of the contracts they are bidding for in Abu Dhabi. The incumbent will be responsible to carry out the operation and maintenance of the Building Management Systems (BMS) and the associated building services system controls equipment for all of the plant and systems contained in and around the premises. The hiring for this role is Subject to contract awarded.
- Participate in the testing & commissioning, handover and implementation of the building services BMS systems in accordance with compliance and requirements. Identify any snags, defects and generate a report on the corrective measures.
- Participate in the Third Party Contractor Management process including review of risk assessments / method statements and supervision of external contractors, service engineers and suppliers and sign off service report if they meet the contract specification.
- Monitor, control and maintain the operations of the BMS system and proactively provide intervention to diagnosis, probable faults to negate any interruptions to service.
- Participate in project work including refurbishment of existing building controls equipment/systems and/or new installations.
- Carry out planned preventive maintenance, fault diagnosis, remedial repairs and adjustments to the BMS system
- Ability to read schematics and drawings to troubleshoot alarms and BMS control panels in the field.
- Proficient and able to demonstrate a complete understanding of BMS systems throughout.
- Experienced in computer control programs and systems.
- Proven track record of maintaining leading brand BMS systems and associated equipment.
- Proven experience in analysing alarms, troubleshooting on software as well as on field equipment and controllers.
- Technically competent in monitoring the operations of BMS systems with a clear technical understanding of buildings electrical, mechanical and plant and associated controls equipment.
- Ability to provide support to field technicians by tracking alarms, trends and set parameters.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a building services / facilities management environment.
- Diploma in Electrical or Electronics Engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years technical relevant experience in BMS systems.
Company: Dubai Metro
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A