It’s the team’s aim to make sure all passengers are delighted with their airport experience – from the moment they arrive at the airport to when they board their flight. Alongside others, they oversee terminal facilities such as infrastructure at security, check-in and immigration. Like them, you’ll make customers feel they’re at the heart of it all.
- You’ll be accountable for driving forward Dubai Airport’s Service Vision to be Number 1 in the world for exceptional service and for developing a framework to ensure service standards are met/exceeded at all times.
- You’ll lead and oversee all activities within the Service Management, Service Delivery and Hospitality functions, ensuring that world class customer service standards are adopted and delivered across the airport by all internal Stakeholders, Service Partners and any 3rd party providers, supporting Dubai Airport’s overarching objective of delivering an exceptional passenger journey across all touchpoints and individually to each and every customer.
- You’ll be responsible for monitoring, developing, customising and overseeing the extent to which agreed service metrics are achieved, proactively managing and resolving any deviations, and managing a portfolio of strategic initiatives which focus on improving service and delivering measurable improvements to current performance.
- You should have experience with complex, metric-driven organisations
- You’ll be educated to a degree level
- You must have proven leadership experience within a customer service environment
- You should have at least 12 years’ experience, within an airport or service industry environment
Company: Dubai Airport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A