A Leading Healthcare Distribution Firm in the UAE
Job description / Role
• Preparation of monthly/weekly Inventory reports for MIS reporting & meeting.
• Managing the Official & unofficial Bonus due by liaising with Sales Manager.
• To achieve operational excellence, staff training and ensure staff safety within the company standard operational processes.
• Monitoring the Expiry / Short Expiry stocks & timely destruction/return of the same with Authorities approval/companies.
• Responsible for supervising delivery of Inbound/ GRNs.
• Implement of all SOPs pertaining to stores & MOH / DHA requirements.
• Responsible to ensure medications are stored in the correct manner.
• Ensure proper, efficient and maximum utilization of manpower and space.
• Management of documentation archiving and record keeping.
• Liaising with necessary governmental and regulatory authorities as required.
• Ensuring day to day operations adhering regulatory compliance.
• Supervising staff and monitoring correctly storing procedures wherever necessary and keeping track of all necessary licenses for both personal and company and keeping them updated as per Governmental / Ministry of Labor requirements.