Al Futtaim Group
Driver – Heavy Vehicle | Global Aftersales | Al Futtaim Automotive
Overview Of The Role:
The primary responsibility of this position is to deliver the automotive spare parts, Tyres and accessories on time without any damage to the customer and branches. The Heavy Vehicle Driver will need to meet or exceed established targets and quality measures in a high performing team based environment. All safety practices, operational procedures and guidelines and company policies and procedures must be strictly adhered to at all times
What You Will Do:
• Ensure vehicle condition
• Ensure proper loading based on the defined route and customer
• Ensure the proper dispatch of the documents.
• On time delivery at customer end
• Ensure the delivery of sales return and recall items.
• Proper handling of Inter branch transfers
• Timely maintenance of Distribution vehicle
• Follow all established policy and safety guidelines in workplace.
Required Skills To Be Successful:• Ability to read, write, speak, and understand basic English without the aid of an interpreter• Capable of following written instructions and documented procedures• Lift/carry/manoeuvre heavy material or equipment (up to 30 lbs)• Ability to work extra hours depending on requirement What Equips You For The Role:• Valid UAE driving licence as per RTA rules and regulations.• High school education or equivalent• Able to work independently with some direction • Ability to work well with others
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.