Job description / Role
• Drive CEO and key personnel / appointed staff to appointments, and functions during the working day and after hours as necessary (ensuring the safety of all passengers and vehicles at all times when on duty.
• Collecting mail from P.O. Box
• Delivery / collection of documents to / from suppliers, clients and others
• Visiting Financial organizations / banks for encashment, and deposits
• Visiting third party vendors for merchandise collection and payments.
• Visit government offices for processing / attestation of required documents
• Facilitate repairs, and maintenance for the company vehicles.
• Assure that all requested transactions / delivery to government entities, suppliers, vendors are executed, and any delay is reported to the receptionist or administrator for proper corrective action plan.
• Assure the safety of passengers and the vehicle.
• Making sure that traffic violations are avoided.
• Assure all financial transactions (payments, deposits, and encashment) are completed to in accordance to the instructions provided (supporting documents-receipts, invoices, confirmation receipts, delivery reports are handed over after transactions are completed.