TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
Job description / Role
• Job title: Driver
• Reports to: Fleet Manager
• The driver will be responsible for the transportation and delivery of Class 3 flammable liquids.
Duties and responsibilities
• Build & maintain a safe environment throughout the process
• Driver will be required to exercise thorough understanding of safety procedures while handling the Class 3 flammable liquids as well as be aware of driving practices while transporting Class 3 flammable liquids.
• Driver will be required to dispense fuel safely and efficiently without risk of danger.
• Driver must maintain a strong belief in prioritizing safety to set an example to fellow colleagues and the surrounding.
• Driver will be required to undertake all HSE training as directed by the fleet manager.
Communicate & report
• Driver needs to be able to communicate through various channels.
• Driver should keep superiors informed at all times.
• Driver should be familiar with IOS/Android platforms and be able to use them effectively. Driver will be required to check in before, during and after every order.
• Driver should report his/her shift through various channels.
• Driver should be able to communicate effectively in English.
• Driver should be aware of what to do in times of distress and will attend training sessions to do that.
Transport of fuel
• Driver will be responsible to transport Class 3 flammable liquids to different locations within UAE, good navigation skill will be required.
• The shift working hours will be 10 and will include one-hour lunch break.
• Driver will be responsible for his/ her area in terms of responding to demands and maintaining an efficient relationship with customers.
• Driver will need to quickly learn the road system of UAE and be able to navigate well with Apps and Technology Maps
• KPI’s will consists of reaching orders on time with no delay and responding to new orders.
• The transportation of the Class 3 flammable liquids will be assessed through safe driving and vehicle maintenance.
• Develop trust & maintain ethicality
• Driver will be required to develop trust with fleet manager by maintaining continuous communication and following reporting standards.
• Drivers should be pragmatic and on their feet in assessing the operations and should be motivated to report suspicious behavior.
• We believe trust is key to building a fleet and would require the drivers to share the same value.
• Driver will be responsible to act ethically when driving and dispensing at all times.
• Driving license – manual
• Dubai civil defense approved HAZMAT driver training course (can be completed during the onboarding)
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in transportation of flammable liquids (preferable)
• Minimum of 2 years driving experience in UAE
• Location test (defined by us and completed during the onboarding)
• High school/ University education
• Knowledge of chassis vehicle’s
• Advanced level of English (knowledge of Hindi, Urdu, Arabic or Tagalog would be an advantage)
• Android/ IOS mobile phones and tablet computers user
• Experience in a courier service company is an advantage
• Knowledge of fuel is an advantage
• Clear driving license (maximum 2 black points)
• Honest & humble
• Team player
• Long term vision and willing to excel at his/her job