A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
Job description / Role
– Control the documents and data control activities / movements.
– Establish and Maintain a Centralized System for the control of company correspondence.
– Maintain up to date Database Register showing document details and revision status.
– Establish a Distribution Matrix for allocating controlled copies of documents as necessary to Company staff or Organizations (Client, Contractors, Sub-Contractors, Suppliers, etc.)
– Logging of all Correspondence, Drawings, Procedures, Standards, Specifications, Vendor Drawings, Purchase Orders, Data Sheets, Manuals, etc. and generate internal transmittal for internal circulation of the same.
– Coordination and control of Engineering documentation, QC documentation (Inspection Records), Suppliers documentation, Subcontractors documentation with Client/Contractor as well as internal review approval of Subcontractors documentation.
– Receive requests for information (RFIs) from contractors and forward them to the design team for answers.
– Send answers back to contractors.
– Ensure timely receipt of samples, submittals and shop drawings from contractors, forward to design team for review.
– Send back to contractor for revisions or, if approved, for their records.
– Issue any design changes received from the design team (site instructions) to contractors.
– Follow up with design team to ensure answers are received in the time frames stipulated in their contracts.
– Keep accurate records of the above: when documents are received, issued, the general subject matter of each.
– Provide this information to the project manager in case of disputes.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.