Black Pearl Management & Human Resource Consulting LLC
One of our leading Construction industry clients in the UAE is looking for a Document Controller who will be responsiblefor the timely, accurate, and efficient preparation and management of documents.
- Reviewing related documents such as test reports, specifications as per site requirements, etc. from sub-contractor on a daily basis
- Receiving Each Document as per the quality procedure and sending them back with receiving stamp
- Quality document preparation &; handling
- Turnover document preparation &; Support
- Quality Document Preparation Support
- Check for accuracy and edit files, like contracts.
- Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows)
- Distribute project-related copies to internal teams
- File documents in physical and digital records.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field
- Experience in construction works, dealing with Clients, Contractors and Subcontractors, and worked as a Document Controller in the Construction field.
- Good Knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with Project Management. Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Document Controller, with a minimum of 3 years in the UAE.
- Proficiency in English and Arabic is required.
- Work location – Abu Dhabi
To view other vacancies we have, please check our website (www.blackpearlconsult.com) and follow us on our social media accounts –LinkedIn/Facebook /Twitter/Instagram
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. Ifyou happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office at +9712 622 55 03 or drop us a message on our website –www.blackpearlconsult.com.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.