- Maintains an established data distribution system and schedule for the assigned project based upon client, project, and supplier requirements.
- May revise system or schedule as required to ensure timely approvals and distribution.
- Ensures changes to document in a timely fashion in order to meet set deadlines.
- Responsible for coordination with other parties to make sure document edits are made and proofed.
- Tracks and keeps records of documents.
- Follows standardized procedures but may have to use discretion to complete project.
- Ensures document tracking and production system is maintained.
- Prepares and maintains a document control system for all forms of documentation.
- Makes copies of drawing for production and other company employees.
- Assures that all completed documents have been signed-off by the appropriate personnel.
- Distributes copies of documents to the appropriate personnel.
- Implements and follows company quality assurance program procedures.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to ‘make amazing happen’ in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.