Project: This is an opportunity to work on a large hospitality project in one of the emirates of the UAE.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the design, configuration, and implementation of web-based project control systems including information management, cost management, and change management, and supporting the project teams throughout the life of the project.
- Having good knowledge of the overall project lifecycle in line with Mace Way (control centre) from design through to handover.
- Having excellent attention to detail and ability to validate and check data and reports, recording and reports produced, providing basic commentary and analysis.
- Training and supporting the project information management team.
- Preparing audit projects.
You have an experience with web-based information management systems good IT skills covering Excel Word, SharePoint, and Outlook good experience of web-based applications/ software sound knowledge and recent experience of using Aconex and other EDM software sound knowledge of integrated cost and information management systems in addition to mandatory training courses: Achieved professional qualification (e.g., APM, MSP. PPC, etc).
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.