Ernst & Young
Job description / Role
Director – Technology Consulting, Smart Cities
Whole industries have been disrupted and transformed in recent years by digital technology. As a technology consulting professional, you’ll help businesses realize the value they can gain from their technology investments — supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. As part of a high-performing team, you’ll deliver exceptional client service — providing advice on how digital transformation contribute to performance improvement, as well as how technology can act as a multiplying effect during major Smart Transformation Programs and Smart Cities.
As organizations look to leverage the advantage technology offers, we’ll work with you to develop the consultancy and analytical skills that you’ll need in today’s environment. Working on projects that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else. So, whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
We’re looking for a Director for our Technology Consulting service line to join our team with experience in one or more of the following:
• Expert skills in digital transformation & strategy, Smart Cities, Citizen Engagement Programs, process re-engineering, service definition and business service decomposition
• Experiences we are looking for in the candidate include: IoT platforms, geospatial analytics, smart city data platforms, smart city applications, and smart city operations including design of command and control centers.
• Delivering complex digital projects with large teams, leveraging design centric and agile methodologies.
• Developing key C-level client relationships to effectively drive negotiations and commercial outcomes.
• Building the Digital Ecosystem in the Region by managing Strategic Partnership Opportunities.
• Ability to quickly understand and synthesize the business goals, objectives and help various stakeholders in visualizing the future-state
• Ability to use business architecture patterns to convey core strategy and architecture concepts