We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Product Management, Data & Services
• Support regional EEMEA engine product go to market (including pricing committee discussions, partnerships support)
• Own EEMEA regional revenues target and represent/promote Engines products across the region building relationship with key regional stakeholders
• Support new products Concept and Market Test phases with regional competitive analysis, researches, ideas, run regional client forum and feedbacks
• Support EEMEA sales team as product specialists, providing sales enablement materials/trainings and support when needed
• Execute EEMEA regional studio process (like OneTrust legal reviews)
• Execute needed product localization (like identify translations needs and coordinate vendor, identify local contents needs and review quality, identify content prioritization for the region) and assure product regional product quality and relevance for clients
• Own EEMEAregional budget for localization including third parties contract/PO issue and cost tracking
• Consolidate product feedback received by markets (or by customer success managers) and provide product improvement recommendations into GPM
• Support product new launch in the region: prepare the product for the launch, support product awareness, identify users target and support technical onboarding
• Coordinate operational activities like billing code requests, bulletin publications, monthly billing accuracy, salesforce accuracy, opt-out monitoring, actuals and forecast revenues review, product performance reporting
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.