Job description / Role
• Report to and work with the Production Manager on day-to-day operations of the video department
• Manage and oversee video pre-production planning and on-site production activities for video clients
• Deliver high quality product on time and within budget
• Anticipate and respond to needs and requests from clients
• Supervise additional staff during video production
• Ensure all projects are on schedule
• Identify best practices for video and evolve daily operations as necessary
• Oversee video collection to ensure all media is archived appropriately and can be readily obtained.
• All employees are expected to work in a flexible way when the occasion arises so that tasks, which are not specifically covered in their job description are undertaken. These additional duties will normally be compatible with the regular type of work. If the additional responsibility or task becomes a regular or frequent part of the employee’s job, it will be included in the job description in consultation with the employee.