We collaborate with our customers like few others in our industry. That’s how we help global businesses achieve extraordinary outcomes in driving predictable, profitable outcomes and growth, by combining the best technology, processes, and – most importantly – people.
It doesn’t stop with unlocking opportunities for customers: We’re committed to creating growth, opportunity, diversity, and inclusion for our employees, too.
Our team is growing. You will, too.
We’re a growing team, and as we scale, so does our need for focus on growing our SaaS platform. This role will act as the company’s web and content subject matter expert and collaborate with our global marketing teams to develop a roadmap for revenue marketing and operations.
- Serve as an advisor and trusted partner to the CMO to ensure the marketing team is operating efficiently, achieving its goals and remaining aligned with the rest of the business.
- Oversee a team focused on strategy and execution of global ABM and demand generation programs to drive interest, meetings and opportunities with strategic accounts and prospects in our TAM.
- Manage and execute comprehensive demand generation programs leveraging marketing tactics including but not limited to webinars, virtual and in person events/tradeshows, content syndication, email, paid advertising, social media, target prospect profile marketing etc. Partner with Content and Web teams to drive inbound through SEO, content dev. etc.
- Communicate and educate leadership with regard to new and planned event activities, including global, regional and local programs.
- Define strategy and execute ABM programs, including TAM research, strategic account selection, and account targeting strategies. Map programs to persona, industry, user needs etc. to create a truly 1:1 experience.
- Drive customer retention, cross-sell and upsell ABM programs within target accounts.
- Work cross-functionally with global sales and other marketing leaders to define and establish goals and track performance.
- Oversee comprehensive marketing tech stack including Marketo and DemandBase to drive account penetration and new logo acquisition.
- Manage the team responsible for the standardizing and optimizing marketing automation processes in Marketo across the organization (campaigns, forms, landing pages, automation programs, reporting, scoring programs, and integrations with other systems).
- Create models and dashboards to track and measure marketing and campaign activities with a strong focus on driving SQLs that deliver on revenue targets. Own the waterfall and the KPIs associated.
- Provide leadership in defining, mapping and documenting key marketing processes. Develop & evangelize best practices.
- 7+ years of experience in a global, SaaS-based B2B demand generation or ABM role or combination (3+ in a leadership role) with a proven track record of success.
- Data-driven & extremely organized – we are all about revenue, retention and referral and you will own the numbers and report out on our progress!
- Proven track record designing and executing innovative account-based marketing and demand generation programs that drive business results.
- Experience in hiring, team-building and high-performance team management, ensuring those around you can be successful.
- Experience with Marketo or other leading automation platforms and Salesforce.com – DemandBase a plus.
- Ability to communicate collaborate and truly partner across a global organization.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment and willingness to lead through change
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Flexible working hours
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.