Job description / Role
Director of Professional Services, Digital Solutions – MEA
What you will do:
The Director of Professional Services, Digital Solutions is a key role directly reporting to the VP Operations of the Middle East & Africa region. You will be based in Dubai to lead the Professional Services team’s goal and provide all of our customers a world-class implementation experience with our Digital Solutions products which will ultimately lead to a higher level of customer satisfaction and retention. Given the nature of JCI Digital Solutions for smart buildings, this will ensure the implementation of operational technology (OT), hardware for IoT platforms, sensors, gateways, networks, integration to BMS systems, software applications, and connectivity to Microsoft Azure cloud. Microsoft Azure is the JCI cloud solution for the JCI Digital Vault product, and it will involve building a direct specialist delivery team and a network of third party installers for components of the OT hardware.
You will work within a vibrant environment that will provide a platform for you to use your leadership experience coupled with your technical knowledge of overall digital solutions within the Middle East & Africa region.
How you will do it:
As part of a newly created Digital Solutions MEA team you will lead Digital Solutions, client implementation service delivery, providing oversight to the management of implementation projects, staffing resource, project assignments, capacity planning and project profitability with following responsibilities:
* Responsible for the overall leadership and lead the implementation projects of our enterprise digital solution
* Build, lead and manage the region Professional Service Delivery team that maintain the complete control on the project schedule, facilitate timely decisions to maintain project schedule and budget, identify project risks early and assist by providing prudent and timely recommendations to avoid the risk factor, set and manage client expectations, create and execute project work plan and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs, communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions, continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
* Oversee and execute process improvements and the development of policies, procedures, methods and tools in support of delivery
* Support pre-sales processes and working with sales and account management professionals to win new business, implement business, proposal review and refinement, recruiting and staff development
* Establish a strategic plan along with other business leaders, maintain a strong relationship with solutions delivery & sales team, clients, account managers and other business leaders in support of cross-product business
* Serve as a core member of the Management Team and provide management with regular project updates
* Serve as a critical advisor and help to set the strategic directions for the implementation and professional services teams