· Building the fitness department infrastructure and oversee the day-to-day operations of the facilities, exercise equipment area, aerobic/dance studio, spa facilities and locker rooms.
· Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
· Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation
· Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
· Developing and modifying the company operations manual to include information regarding departmental policies, procedures, customer service standards, employee development and evaluations and department administrative requirements
· Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation
· Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
· Developing, maintaining, and monitoring the customer service standards and measures.
· Recruiting, hiring, developing and oversee the management of the fitness department team members to include fitness coordinators, fitness monitors, personal trainers, group trainers and any contracted service providers.
· Controlling, monitoring, and forecasting the budgetary needs of the business across all club locations.
Essential characteristics:· Bachelor’s degree in Business or Operations Management or relevant experience.· 4+ years’ work experience as an operations Director or similar role.· Excellent communication skills.· Outstanding people and leadership skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.