This project involves PMC services for design management and construction management and supervision of manufacturing/fabrication of Modules (high-rise buildings).
Supervise production support and maintenance activities for systems. Provides advanced trouble-shooting. Complex issues that cannot be resolved by a front line management systems personnel are referred to this individual for advanced diagnosis to determine the appropriate corrective action. Provides training and backup support for the data stewards. Coordinates to identify and implement strategies to increase efficiencies in the daily operations and provide configuration expertise for the implementation of new functionality.
- Provide advanced expertise for technical support for modules used by departments to manage the daily operation.
- Ensure integrity of data integration between systems modules.
- Identify when issues require assistance. Complete required documentation, including submitting tickets. Administer security.
- Development of thorough testing plans for a variety of testing purposes including application testing of patch sets, software patch sets, service packs and unit/integration testing, application upgrades and implementation of new functionality.
- Coordinate with back office end users. As production critical issues occur, this position will test the technical resolution, in a test environment, before it can be introduced into the production environment.
- Monitor and ensure support requests are assigned to the appropriate resources, follow the established prioritization guidelines, are completed and communicated to the end user. Analyze turnaround time of service requests against benchmarks and take appropriate corrective action when targets are not being met.
- Provide project management for implementation of new functionality including comprising projected tasks, assignments, due dates, dependencies, accomplishments and anticipated needs.
- Use defined measurement, analysis and evaluation methods to accurately identify and document process improvements.
- Coordinate communication regarding scheduled and unanticipated system outages with peer departments in order to provide complete and relevant information.
- BS degree in Information Technology or related field and knowledge of engineering applications preferred.
- 25 years of experience in a leadership role
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment and are not limited to those listed.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/NoneParsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.