First Abu Dhabi Bank
- Support the management of Escrow propositions in Local and International markets including commercialization of existing products within these markets.
- Take up delivery responsibilities across specific payments & collections product initiatives, strategic, client and regulatory initiatives.
- Deliver assigned responsibilities within the Liquidity Management focussing on solutions within the local and international space. Will be required to bring in specific quantitative analytical skills to make business forecast.
- Automaton and Digitisation of existing operational processes and evaluating disruptive technologies including potential partnership opportunities are key to business, and the individual will be expected to play an important role in delivery & operations of various aspects of the product business.
- The successful candidate to work on market analysis, market sizing, revenue, technology and cost estimation through in-depth assessment and engagement with stakeholders for product assignments.
- To actively support the Cash Product Management, Product Development, and delivery functions, within the existing landscape, specifically covering:
- Escrow Proposition
- Payments & Collections
- Liquidity Management
- Network Management
- Contribute to new innovative solutions/ideas and projects or any other initiatives from time to time.
- Interact with relevant technology team for end-to-end development & product functioning and ensure that the client touch points, and related information are all fully operational and aligned
- Work towards supporting continuous improvements in the financial, operational and service performance of Escrow products to help to increase market share vis–vis competition
- Evaluate and recommend new ideas and solutions and deliver bottom line benefit because of understanding product opportunities. These can be on the areas of new proposition, Technology, Regulation, Industry and Market.
- To help develop the products/proposition covering aspects of Pricing, appropriate positioning in the market and customer segments, and on-going efficient management of products.
- Support for the Collaterals, website content, go to market strategy, regulatory and market changes including communication strategy of the product launches and commercialization
- Process review and re-engineering of the existing products to ensure smooth functioning and derive efficiency
- Responsible for managing the external stakeholders to support and enhance the product from time to time.
- Attend Client Meetings involving complex requirements and own the responsibility of providing right solution to the client. Provide guidance and support to RMs, Advisory teams for promoting the relevant products
- Represent and wherever possible, support the bank in driving Cash Management Product evolution in alignment with the bank’s overall strategy and goals.
- Update and keep relevant Product Programs, SOPs, collaterals, website content, go to market strategy and communication strategy of the product launches and commercialization plan in conjunction with the relevant partners
- To perform other activities as appropriate assigned from time to time by your Manager/Head of Cash Product Management
- Complete all mandatory & personal development training as stipulated by management
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications, Finance and accounting standards
- Strong quantitative, statistics, analytical and presentation skills
- Basic understanding of cash management and related developments within this space
- Good knowledge of the clearing laws and regulations in various Emirates of UAE
- A self-starter, motivated, with aptitude and willingness to undertake self-learning
- High standards on accuracy and completeness
- Tenacity and follow-through on agreed action items
- Strategic mindset and should be able to take initiative
- Must demonstrate a keen interest to learn the business and its processes, in order to best support management, the teams and clients
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Team player
- Strong work ethic – willingness to take a hands on approach
Minimum University Degree in Finance and Business Administration
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.