This position requires providing service to a one or more age populations including a child, adolescent/teen, adult and geriatric patient population in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served.
This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of the Organization. It is expected that the employee demonstrate behavior consistent with the Core Values. The employee shall support the Organization’s strategic plan and the goals and direction of the Performance Improvement Plan (PIP).
- Assists in program development, implementation and monitoring.
- Acts as clinical supervisor to case manager /group therapist and to social services’ interns/trainees.
- Coordinates and monitors the social and psychotherapeutic services rendered to patients and their families.
- Performs psychosocial assessments, prepares after-care plans and provides group therapy as assigned by the program manager.
Qualification & Experience:
- Current BLS Card CA license as MFT or LCSW or Ph.D. Psychologist required.
- Master’s Degree in Mental Health required.
Company: Dignity Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stockton, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A