Job description / Role
Responsible and accountable for the smooth running of the overall digital transformation of the business within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
Multinational consumer business looking to expand into new markets
* Re-engineer relevant manual systems to system designed processes at various levels of the business value chain
* Keep abreast of latest technologies that may be beneficial to the organisation and make requisite recommendations, supported by documentation, costing etc
* Work closely with decision-makers on other departments to identify, recommend, develop, and implement dashboards and automated systems supporting effective and efficient smart working processes.
* Plan and manage the implementation of tools and techniques for monitoring and managing the performance of automated systems and services in respect to their business performance contribution where the measure of success depends on achieving clearly business/financial goals.
* Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
* Manage & monitor software assets: OS, Office, AV, LAN, WAN, PABX, Biometrics & CCTV assets of the company.
* Define & implement digital transformation policies as part of SOPs
* Ensure Legal compliance of all software’s, security of data from crash downs, data recovery. Etc
* Provide customised service/tools to Elite customers (online ordering capabilities and other functionalities).
* Evaluate users needs by getting ongoing feedback from all departments and by running periodic digital transformation milestones audits.
Highly competitive salary package on offer for the most suitable candidate