Ernst & Young
Job description / Role
Whole industries have been disrupted and transformed in recent years by digital technology. As a technology consulting professional, you’ll help businesses realize the value they can gain from their technology investments – supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. As part of a high-performing team, you’ll deliver exceptional client service – providing advice on how digital transformation contribute to performance improvement, as well as how technology can act as a multiplying effect during major digital transformation programs.
Digital Transformation Consultant (Senior Manager/Director) – Technology Consulting
As organizations look to leverage the advantage technology offers, we’ll work with you to develop the consultancy and analytical skills that you’ll need in today’s environment. Working on projects that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
We’re looking for a Digital Transformation Senior Manager/Director to join our rapidly expanding Technology Consulting team in Riyadh with experience in the following:
– Expert skills in digital transformation & strategy
– Relevant experience of delivering complex digital projects with large teams, leveraging design centric and agile methodologies.
– Developing key C-level client relationships to effectively drive negotiations and commercial outcomes.
– Building the Digital Ecosystem in the Region by managing Strategic Partnership Opportunities.
– Ability to quickly understand and synthesize the business goals, objectives and help various stakeholders in visualizing the future-state
– Ability to use business architecture patterns to convey core strategy and architecture concepts
Your key responsibilities
– Effectively carve out and deliver digital transformation projects across the region, develop analysis, run and engage client teams and stakeholders, and deliver high-quality work products.
– Possess strong project delivery capabilities and familiar with project management and/or Agile methodology.
– Effectively manage both onshore and offshore resources.
– Cultivate and manage business development opportunities.
– Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients.
– Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks.
– Develop relationships with team members across all EY practices to serve client needs.
– Demonstrate in-depth technical/functional capabilities and professional knowledge.
– Demonstrate ability to assimilate new knowledge.
– Possess good business acumen. Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities.
– Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels.
– Consistently deliver quality client services.
– Monitor progress manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
– Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client’s business.
– Provide constructive on-the-job feedback/coaching to team members.
– Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment.
– Play an active role in counseling and mentoring junior consultants within the organization.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.