Entourage Marketing & Events
Job description / Role
• Executing tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search
• Tracking, reporting, and analyzing website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
• Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies. Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
• Performing ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
• Researching and implementing search engine optimization recommendations
• Researching and analyzing competitor advertising links
• Developing and implementing link building strategy
• Working with the SEO team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
• Working with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
• Recommending changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Content Management & production tasks
• Online content deployment and planning, for video interviews, infographics, articles, whitepaper etc.
• Editing and proofreading English & Arabic content