Al Futtaim Group
Digital Sales Group Leader | Retail | IKEA
Overview of the role
Overseeing and organizing a team of Digital sales representatives to provide excellent customer Service and growing digital company revenue. Supervise and coordinate sales representatives and deliver sales target.
What you will do
- Deliver sales targets and goals by implementing sales strategies
- Meet with the Digital team to discuss and define the strategy to achieve Digital Sales targets
- Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Address customers’ needs, and identify opportunities to generate sales and customer satisfaction
- Assist in setting up targets for individuals and the team
- Organize and direct Staff, assessing their work and giving feedback to maximize performance
- Plan and schedule availability of resources based on demand
- Measure performance and setup training and development plans
- Recruit and train new joiners
- Keep management informed on issues and problems
- Develop and maintain good relations and excellent collaboration with all team members and stakeholders, within and outside IKEA Communication.
- Develop and maintain a vast knowledge of the products/services being offered.
- Stay on top of all trends, apply the changes on the digital platform as per the Customer needs, and IKEA positioning and communication strategies, and maintain best practices.
Required skills to be successfulConfidence and strong self-assuredness to succeed in cold-calling customers and making a saleA strong understanding of the products and servicesPatience when handling tough casesExperience with help desk software and remote support tools What equips you for the rolePrevious sales experience.Excellent communication skills, especially persuasion, to clearly convey the benefits of a product to potential customers. Demonstrated and proven sales resultsProven experience managing team or similar supervisory position and excellent organizational and leadership skills. Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficientlyCustomer service skills to listen to the concerns of a customer and be able to address their needsExperience with help desk software and remote support tools. Tech Savvy to be able to get a grip of all the digital tools and use it on a fast and efficient way.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.