Job description / Role
Please note that job ads are posted by KOTRA Dubai, but recruited by the COMPANY BELOW.
KOTRA Dubai helps UAE-based Korean clients for recruitment.
KOTRA Dubai DOESN’T ACCEPT TELEPHONE INQUIRIES.
KOTRA Dubai has NO RESPONSIBILITY for the contract between the company below and the applicants.
Company Name: K-Beauty International-Dubai
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
• Consistent update of postings and answering queries, comments that create consumer engaging messages.
• Quality Assurance – Identify great product reviews online and as well as consistent watch on social media spammers and non-related articles posted on social media.
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
• Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
• Promotional and Marketing Activity
• Collaborate with Marketing department to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
• Participate in promotional / PR activity and ensure success of promotion/launch/event.
• Identify new product launch and upcoming projects.
• Follow branding guideline set-up by Marketing Department and ensure consistent delivery and message in every social media platform.
• To undertake training and development programmes under Marketing and Training Department within K-Beauty International.
• Develop deep understanding of company objectives and developments, including products and services.
• To work as a team with other individuals and colleagues in the Company, sharing knowledge when appropriate, helping colleagues and promoting a spirit of mutual respect and support.
• Understand and abide by Company departmental rules policies and procedures.
• To carry out other duties as so requested by management at time to time.
• Monthly social media calendar plan (every 15th of each month – as preparation for the following month).
• Monthly social media performance, costs and analytics report (every 2nd of the month).
• Job Types: Full-time, Contract
• Salary: Negotiable
• Work Remotely: Yes
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai