Right Calibre Executive Search
Job description / Role
We are looking for a digital marketing all-star who is ready for their next challenge. Can you help support the growing digital needs of our client company? You will share the responsibility for their entire digital platform which includes several websites, numerous email marketing campaigns and social media profiles with a team member. Your goal will be to increase site traffic and drive lead conversion, as well as aggregate and analyze metrics for campaigns in order to optimize digital programs.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
• Oversee and drive digital marketing projects from planning to delivery, ensuring that projects meet established business objectives, time and budget constraints while achieving consumer engagement & conversion goals
• Engage audiences with the company’s digital platforms through the creation and execution of digital content, social engagement, and technological innovation.
• With input from sales teams, manage email communications to clients and prospects, from creation to execution, including regular newsletters, feature announcements, lead nurturing and research reports
• Responsible for day to day digital content publishing. This includes publishing new content, making text changes, file uploads, ad-hoc content requests, page builds, troubleshooting and updates of existing content
• Identify and analyze metrics to evaluate project performance, and create a feedback loop to optimize digital communication program effectiveness
• Reviews new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
• Ensure all digital content is on-brand, with a consistent style, quality and tone of voice.