Job description / Role
The key responsibility for the Digital Marketing Manager is to drive traffic to the businesses websites to ensure the sales and marketing pipeline is full of quality leads. Working closely with the senior leadership and the sales and marketing team, you will take ownership over the processes and successfully create, implement and measure digital campaigns.
A rapidly expanding financial services organisation who are looking to expand into new markets. They specialise in offering transparent and unique investment advice for a discerning global client base.
* Define most effective and efficient ways to reach target audience
* Create, optimise and manage PPC, SEM and SEO campaigns
* Track and measure campaigns using Google Analytics
* Forecasting and budget management
* Test and measure new and existing channels: Search, Social and Display campaigns spanning multiple countries
* Co-ordinate the thinking between UX, Tech, CRM, Email Marketing and Sales
* Manage and support Social Media Platforms
* Conceptualise ideas for content (including video) and landing pages
* Set measurable KPIs
In addition to a fully autonomous Digital Marketing Manager opportunity, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer occasional global travel.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.