Insight Global PR (IGPR)
Job description / Role
PLEASE NOTE: Previous agency experience is a MUST. Applications without agency experience will not be considered.
An elite global communications agency that offers a tailor-made 360-degree approach for multinational business communications needs primarily focused in the world of sports.
Headquartered in Dubai, our award-winning team of talented, experienced professionals work with valued clients across a range of sectors and practices to deliver strategic solutions that help to meet their business objectives.
Our network and contacts extend beyond Dubai offering clients access to all of the major global markets. This role will be based at the JLT offices in Dubai.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our growing digital and creative team. This is a busy team with demanding deadlines that needs natural creativity, flair and expertise in all things digital and social media. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a legacy, so we need someone with big ideas and speed who can turn around digital projects and activities in little time. The prospective candidate will have the freedom to express oneself with simple management structures and a great team environment.
This role is not for the faint-hearted but for someone who wants to lead the pack and stand out from the crowd.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
What you will be doing:
• Main responsibility will be to support the senior digital team in driving the creative and artist delivery of our digital marketing campaigns.
• Providing insights into consumer and audience behaviour and help define our digital footprint with them.
• Execute existing and new digital marketing campaigns, contributing to the development of the brand, the consumer experience and digital touch points.
• Generate monthly reports on KPI’s and key metrics of traffic, new users, CPA and ROI on the digital marketing spend.
• Manage internal and external assets, people and resources to ensure content and materials are produced in line with campaign deadlines.
• Manage the content calendar to include annual, seasonal, specific and ad hoc campaigns.
• Partner with advertising and media specialists to increase marketing results.
• Work with existing agencies to ensure marketing activities are coordinated, KPI’s achieved and budgets are maximised.