Right Calibre Executive Search
Job description / Role
This role includes the following responsibilities:
• Managing and servicing several clients/ accounts and operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to customer account management.
• Gather Marketing Intelligence on handled clients’ business sectors for the purpose of perfect and confident decision making in proposing the strategy.
• Developing and implementing Marketing Plans and activities utilizing marketing best practices and channel knowledge to meet clients’ needs and achieve better results (Marketing Mix, Activations, PR, loyalty programs, marketing collaterals, tie-ups, advertising/media, online and social media).
• Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of services according to customer needs and objectives.
• Developing a trusted advisor relationship with handled clients and their stakeholders
• Understanding digital technology and options to educate and steer clients towards digital communications
• Preparing reports on clients’ accounts status.
• Managing Agencies – development of internal (other departments) and external (suppliers such as printing press, stand contractors, video production houses) projects and ensuring the work is executed on time and meeting the requested quality standards.
• Bringing media attention to newsworthy activities through press releases, media kits and media tours.
• Assist in preparing pitches to win new business