When you work at Schneider Electric, you’re part of a company that is passionate about its people. Our people vision
says, Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. We are proud to promote purpose, diversity, inclusion,
learning and work-life integration – we’re a great place to work and we are continually striving to be the best place to
As part of Regional Solution Center , Digital Grid Software Engineer, you’ll lead the Digital Grid solutions implementation
or implementation of some of the Digital Grid solution modules as a lead engineer and/or technical project manager on
engineering related projects in the electrical utility industry and provide support to clients in support phase of a project.
Your Role – Magic happens when you bring great people together!
Digital Grid Applications Engineer performs jobs requiring knowledge of complex work methods and skills, with minimal
supervision of their superior and according to their superior’s general instructions when tackling methodological,
procedural or technical issues for which additional knowledge and experience is needed, in particular:
- Understand business processes of a utility and how EcoStructure ADMS – Advanced Distribution Management System
relates to the business processes and real-life use cases of utility to ADMS product.
- Understand utility’s benefits which will be achieved by ADMS product.
- Design of the solution, including customizations and configurations, and fitting/changing of business processes and/or
operation (management and control) approach in control center covering: – Main scope of role includes grid operations
(core features including UI, auto-generators, SCADA Control Room, OMS and Switching Management), advanced
applications (EMS/DMS/DERMS), Web & Mobile applications and configuration (visibility profiles, web options, print,
menus, localization, translations, coloring, etc.), ArcFM and Smart Metering products
– Collaboration and support with other project members related to common scope:- Collaboration in design of integrations
interfaces related to OMS, Crew Management and Switching Management
- Support in model design (when needed) including modeling of equipment, data source mapping, data importance
clarification, definition of default values (need for power applications), EGU mapping
- Within its scope on the project, map in the RTM all functional/testable requirements on the appropriate chapters in the
Functional Specifications and Design Documents
- Analyzes and creates functional specifications in its domain, based on clients’ requirements
- Approves the content of tests and participates in creation of complex business “end to end” test scenarios in all
aspects of ADMS product
- Responds quickly and professionally to bugs reported by a client and continually communicates with the client
- Performs triage of software defects reported by clients according to the established procedure
– Dare to disrupt:- Identify key business drivers for the project and set the development priorities accordingly
- Detects gaps in responses to clients’ requirements and delivers feedback to the Product Center with the aim of
improving the offers.
- During the analysis of client’s requirements, continually oversees the actions of other members of the project team and
if needed suggests corrections
- Continually works on improvement of test scenarios in cooperation with other test process participants in the company
- Continually seeks the development of the company’s product within the entire SE Digital Grid portfolio
- Cooperates with other team members, identifies obstacles in the work process and shares them with other team
members and other teams, within the Regional Solution Center
– Learn everyday:- Continually contributes to work process and procedures improvement within both the Regional Solution
Center and the entire company
- Keeps up with the latest achievements in the fields of power engineering, software engineering and information
technology (IT) and continually improves their own skill set, competence, and domain knowledge
- Continually works on raising the level of competence of less experienced team members
- If needed, holds presentations/workshops to a wider audience with the aim of expanding the skill set of the targeted
- Bachelor’s Degree Electrical, Computer Science
- Knowledge of C#/C++ and SQL
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- English language, French is a MUST.
- Good knowledge of the project execution methodology
- Willingness to learn
- Able to work in multi-cultural environment and international team
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Team player
: May 31, 2022, 6:59:00 PM
To apply for this job please visit eg.indeed.com.