L'Oreal Middle East
Job description / Role
Reports to: Digital Operations Director
Contribute to brand’s profitable growth by accelerating on D2C rollouts and implementing local CRM solutions to engage, retain, upsell & recruit consumers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage the local roadmap for digital projects and act as country lead for tools governance & user management as per security guidelines
• Support brands on ecommerce D2C roll-out and collaborate with cross-functional teams including analytics, merchandising, IT, legal, etc
• Plan and deliver local CRM strategies across all brands encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty
• Onboard all brands on CRM golden rules and must have activations, support on campaigns and monitor ROI behind them
• Manage the local CRM platform set-up and optimize the platform use, ensue it works seamlessly across the organization
• Manage customer database to ensure data is clean, rich and segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities. Leverage insights on database from customer segmentation to profiling and LTV analysis
• Be CMO budget keeper by aligning on costs with internal and external stakeholders, following up with controllers and brands to ensure values match in digital A&Ps, and be responsible to create all CMO POs & GRs.
MARKETING, PR, DIGITAL, ECOMMERCE, CDO
AGENCY (Media, CRM, Social, Web)